Saturday, November 16, 2013

Immortal Sleep Review



Photo Credit: Immortal Herbs

 

I received a trial size of this product free for the purposes of review. The trial size was said to last the average person 3-4 days. Before we get into my review, here is a description of the product from Immortal Herbs (I edited it down a bit for space.:

Wake up refreshed and ready for the day! Be reminded of how great it feels to get an uninterrupted good night’s sleep. For people who have: difficulty falling asleep, poor quality sleep, irritability, agitation, fatigue, and lack of focus. This safe and effective, non habit forming formula has no side effects and no next day drowsiness.

Our natural herbal sleep aid is not only effective but also safe, non-habit forming and all with no next day grogginess.

This herbal remedy is extremely safe and will allow deep relaxation and calm.

Unlike other sleeping pills, Immortal Herbs‘ sleep blend may provide your body with benefits beyond that of a good night’s sleep. Immortal Sleep™ contains the time tested herbal remedy long ago introduced into Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM).

Our all natural sleeping pills contain zizyphus which has been used for centuries to help people fall asleep. It is well suited to those who are stressed out and experiencing symptoms like irritability, agitation, and racing thoughts. Zizyphus is used to get the body to sleep more soundly.

For deep peaceful sleep you need to relax the body and mind. To achieve this we have combined L-theanine with our herbs. L-theanine promotes deep relaxation, stress relief and calmness. L-theanine is not a sleep aid itself but allows the body to enter a state of calm relaxation so the herbs may be more effective at getting the body into a deep state of rest.

The products and the claims made about specific products on this site have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem.
 
Phew!  That is a lot of information, but I thought it was important to relay what Immortal Herbs themselves had to say about their product.  Again, I received a trial size of this product free for the purposes of review. The trial size was said to last the average person 3-4 days, so you are really only getting my experience with it over the short term.  I was willing to try it because I can have problems falling asleep and staying asleep pretty often.

I tested the products over three nights. The first night I took it I feel asleep and stayed asleep, but I cannot be sure if it was due to the Immortal Sleep.  I woke up refreshed and not the least bit groggy, so that is saying something I suppose.

The second night I took it was at the end of a really busy day, which is frequently when I have the hardest time winding down.  I am sorry to say it did not seem to really help me sleep.  I was as restless and had as much difficulty as I typically do on such an occasion.

The third night was like the first, but again, I cannot be sure what effect the Immortal Sleep really had.  There are people who, like my boyfriend, have very different experiences with sleep remedies.  He is typically more easily affected at a much lower dose.  He also tends to have very little difficulty falling asleep in general.  That said, I have had profound clear effects from other natural remedies I have used.

Again, I was only provided with enough to try for three nights, so my experience is pretty limited.  It either did not work for me, or had such a minimal effect that it made its impact unclear.  Either way, I myself would not purchase it, given my experience with it.

Enter my Feeling Grateful Giveaway here! Feel free to enter the Uglee Pen Giveaway as well!

Close this window
Photo Credit: NYX

And please follow Spoiled Boxes because it would make me smile :-)

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment