Friday, March 29, 2013

Ipsy My Glam Bag April 2013 Spoilers

Be A Bombshell Blush (Full-size!) MSRP $16 (In Beach Please or Sweet Cheeks)
MicaBeauty/MicaBella Shimmer Powder (One of the colors is Earth)
Sation nail polish in "I'll call you"
Sexy Hair Soy Renewal Nourishing Styling Treatment

This month's Ipsy My Glam Bag appears to be white with a pink zipper

There was a variation where some people got an eyeshadow duo instead of the Mica.  Here is a pic of my bag.  Amazingly, the blush was intact!



Spoiler video for the "Pretty in Pink" bag:

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Since this is my first bag after waiting for so long, I'll be happy with anything. That being said... this looks like an awesome bag!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! It is exciting to be getting some blush! I am really curious as to what Sation colors they will be sending :-)

    ReplyDelete