Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Ipsy My Glam bag September, 2013 Spoilers *Glam Rooms have Updated!

*Glam Rooms have Updated!  I am getting:
Photo Credit: Ipsy
Elizabeth Mott
It's So Big Volumizing Mascara
Photo Credit: Ipsy
NYX
Single Eye Shadow
Photo Credit: Ipsy
Starlooks
Obsidian Kohl Eye Pencil
Photo Credit: Ipsy
Freeman Beauty
Facial Paper Mask
Photo Credit: Ipsy
J.Cat Beauty
Fantabulous Lipstick

The Ipsy bag theme is Classic Beauty and the bags will include:



Photo Credit: Ipsy




Spoiler 1: Nyx eyeshadow single *Confirmed!
Single Eye Shadow
Photo Credit: Nyx (color shown is Shimmery Silver

Spoiler 2: Elizabeth Mott "It's so big" Volumizing Mascara *Confirmed!

Photo Credit: Elizabeth Mott
There is a lot going on in the spoiler picture below but here are my guesses (and that is ALL they are at the moment):
Spoiler 3: Pop Beauty Lip Crayon *Confirmed!
alternative text
Photo Credit: Pop Beauty


Spoiler 4: Jessie's Girl Eyeliner (Liquid) *Confirmed!)


Black
Photo Credit: Jessie's Girl

Kohl Eye Pencil
Photo Credit: Starlooks


Spoiler 5: Starlooks Kohl Eye Pencil in Obsidian Confirmed!

Chella Skin Care Highlighter Pencil - Latte
Photo Credit: Chella


Spoiler 6: Chella Highlighter Pencil*Confirmed!


Spoiler 7: J.Cats Lipstick *Confirmed!

Photo Credit: J.Cat


Spoiler 8: Cailyn Tinted Lip Balm *Confirmed!
Photo Credit: Cailyn


Spoiler 9: John Freida, Shampoo and Conditioner *Confirmed!
Full Body Shampoo
Photo Credit: John Frieda


Photo Credit: ipsy

Spoiler 10: Skyn Iceland Cooling Eye Firming Gels *Confirmed!
Hydro Cool Firming Eye Gels
Photo Credit: Skyn Iceland

Spoiler 11: Some people are getting a foil sample packet of one of the life palettes from Em Cosmetics *Confirmed!

Spoiler 12: Half-size Butter London Nail Polish *Confirmed!
Photo Credit: Butter London
Spoiler 13: Freeman Facial Masks (packets) *Confirmed!
Pineapple Facial Enzyme Mask photo
Photo Credit: Freeman

Spoiler 14: Victoria Jackson Taupe Brow Pencil
Photo Credit: Victoria Jackson

If you are not already subscribed to Ipsy, you can get on the waitlist here: Ipsy 


And please follow Spoiled Boxes because it would make me smile :-)


10 comments:

  1. i'll be greatly disappointed to get the POP crayon beings they just had this item in the July glam bags..

    great blog, btw :) visit mine! www.iheartsomething.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not so disappointed because I really liked the Coral one I got in that bag. I just stopped by your blog and left you a comment :-)

      Delete
  2. I really hope we don't get the Pop Beauty Crayons again, I found them to be drying. I wound up giving mine to my nieces to play with. Oh! I moved my blog to self hosting if you want to pop over a re-sub, it's now prettylittlesyko.com. Also, Am I the only one a little over subs? I just cancelled Birchbox, Glossybox, My Brown Box and I may cancel Ipsy soon. The thrill may be gone :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cleo! I am now following you at your new location :-)
      I did not find the Pop Crayons to be drying but they definitely were not moisturizing. They really did seem crayon-like to me. Judging by my chats with friends, you are not alone. I have calmed down a bit since first discovering them, and I have definitely become much more discriminating, but I still really like them. I think that is because I have really worked out what I like and what works for me, and I ditch what doesn't. There are still subs that I will likely drop when my subscription is up, but I am generally happy. A big issue is that I just have a lot of product I am happy with, so I do not have the same needs as I did in the beginning.

      Delete
    2. Def feel the same, I think even with the shipping issues with Glossybox they send more of the high end items I prefer, so I just bought a six month sub. I'm kinda over all the makeup up with Ipsy, I just did hauls of Sleek, Smashbox, Benefit, UD, Black Up, Kat Von D, Cargo and Stila, so I'm a bit makeup-ed out and have more than enough to last me a couple lifetimes. I saw that you've followed me over at the new spot, thanks for that.

      Delete
  3. sooo excited to get my first one. hopefully we do get some of these

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Glambag looks awesome!!! I got my bag today in the mail and just updated my blog, too!

    xoxo Jen

    http://birchboxvsipsy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How did you like what you got? Did you like the little Em palette sample?

      Delete