Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Glossybox March 2014 Spoiler

Got mine on the verrry last day of March.  I got the swan bangle and *sigh* the bar soap.
Image Credit: Glossybox






http://cdn.makeuptalk.com/f/f1/500x700px-LL-f1ac2800_ScreenShot2014-03-04at7.54.44AM.png
Image Credit: Glossybox


763412886c2d61c195b16926c398d6d3_102600.jpg
Image Credit: Glossybox

Glossybox for March will include:
Spoiler 1: Black Rose Cream Mask from Sisley Paris
Spoiler 2: Alex and Ani Scent 7 Body Mist
Spoiler 3: Alex and Ani Scent 7 Hand Cream
Spoiler 4: Alex and Ani Scent 7 Soap
Spoiler 5: Bangle Bracelet
Spoiler 6: Alterna Bamboo Plumping Strand Expand
Spoiler 7: Etrebelle Liplift Peel
Spoiler 8: Nails Inc. Nail Polish



And please follow Spoiled Boxes because it would make me smile :-)

More spoilers as I learn them!

8 comments:

  1. I just saw an email that said we'd get one of three Alex and Ani products, too. The Sisley mask is sooo nice, and really expensive. I sometimes get foil packet samples at the counter (I can only buy one kind at a time, and rarely), but a deluxe sample would be so much nicer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the heads up on the email! I am looking forward to seeing which one I will be getting. I have not tried anything from Sisley.

      Delete
  2. I'm really on the fence about glossybox this month. I didn't really care for the Feb box, so much so that I haven't even done my review yet. I guess the one good thing about them shipping so late is that I can take the whole month to decide what I want to do lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am really meh about the box so far this month. It is not exciting to me. But you never know with GB, they are often pull out surprises!

      Delete
    2. Ok, that nail polish seals it. Not getting this month's box, another nail polish will likely send me into an apoplectic fit.

      Delete
    3. LOL! You and polish! You and I should live next door so you can throw all of the polish my way!

      Delete
    4. Bwahahah! I'm actually quite happy I didn't get this box, I saw the contents, it's just meh. I'm super happy everyone is happy with theirs though. Although, I usually like Nails Inc polishes, they're usually right up my alley.

      Delete
  3. Ha! The thing is with Glossybox is that some of their less exciting seeming products have turned out to be fantastic for me. And you like a polish line?! ;-)

    ReplyDelete