Monday, April 14, 2014

Ipsy My Glam bag April 2014 Spoilers GLAM ROOMS HAVE UPDATED!

http://assets.ipsy.com/myglam-assets/images/mi-htuijfxuisuqf0p/1_mi-htuijfxuisuqf0p.png
Image Credit: Ipsy

Be sure to give me a heads up if you get any leads on spoilers or just want my take on a spoiler pic :-)
Image Credit: Ipsy

Image Credit: Ipsy
Image Credit: Ipsy
Image Credit: Ipsy
Image Credit: Ipsy
Bag Spoiler.  Image credit: Ipsy

The Ipsy bag theme seems to be music and the bags will include:
Spoiler 1: Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner (Ipsy has multiple blacks and one that happens to be named "Black Velvet."
Spoiler 2: Starlooks Longwear Lip Pencil
Spoiler 3: Mary Kay at Play Jelly Lip Gloss
Spoiler 4: Cailyn Tinted Lip Balm  Not sure but looks like Acid Pink and Mauve are contenders for the colors.
Spoiler 5: Rainbow Honey Nail Polish in Midnight Fountain
Spoiler 6: Elizabeth Mott's Pop goes the Eyeshadow
Spoiler 7: White Gold Shadow & Highlight Mousse from City Color Cosmetics
Spoiler 8: Dr. Brandt Microdermabrasion Skin Exfoliant
Spoiler 9: St. Tropez Self Tan Bronzing Lotion for Face (Not for me, I like my face just the way it is)
http://www.benefitcosmetics.com/medias/sys_master/8802308784158.jpg
Image Credit: Benefit

Spoiler 10: Benefit Lollitint (Yay! I have not tried that one!)
Spoiler 11: Cover FX Mattifying Primer with Anti-Acne Treatment
Spoiler 12: Kiss False Eyelashes
Spoiler 13: Big Sexy Hair Root Pump Plus Humidity Resistant Volumizing Spray Mousse

Spoiler 14: Jasmine from Demeter Fragrance
Spoiler 15: Such a Tease So Seductive Lashes
Spoiler 16: Brush from Coastal Scents. (No idea which one but it looks small so maybe an eye brush).

VERY pleased the spoilers!!! This might be my favorite Ipsy bag yet!

I got my bag!
The bag itself is lame but I love the contents!



Benefit
lollitint
Cailyn
Tinted Lip Balm
Urban Decay
24/7 Velvet Glide-On Eye Pencil Travel Size
City Color
White Gold Shadow & Highlight Mousse

KISS
Looks So Natural Lashes
If you are not already subscribed to Ipsy, you can get on the waitlist here: Ipsy 

And please follow Spoiled Boxes because it would make me smile :-)

More spoilers as I learn them!
 

13 comments:

  1. I really want one of the Cailyn Tinted Balms! What are the two colors?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes indeedy (or that is what it looks like anyways). Thanks Kayla!

      Delete
    2. It's the apple pink or acid pink.

      Delete
  2. I wanted to try the Black Velvet!!! Gah. Too excited. I LOVE UD eyeliners. Theyre the best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love their liners too and I have never tried Black Velvet!

      Delete
  3. would LOVE the Cailyn lip balm.....so means it wont be in my box lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. This bag is really expensive this month! So excited!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup and it's the first month I'm getting two bags instead of one. I am SOOOOOOOOO excited!

      Delete
  5. SpoiledBoxesBlogMay 3, 2014 at 2:13 AM

    It was an AWESOME bag!!! I have really been enjoying what I got :-)

    ReplyDelete