Tuesday, October 22, 2013

FabFitFun Fall Essentials VIP Box 2013 Spoilers


Update: My FabFitFun box is HERE!!!!!  I am so silly happy about it! The Bliss was missing but they had already given the heads up that it might be.  As luck would have it, I got the St Tropez palette I already own, but you know what? I don't care because I got my box and I am GIDDY to play with my new treats! Now if you will excuse me, I have a new scarf to wrap myself up in...:-)





You can get $10 off a FabFitFun box using this code: 725482   I do not know if it is a single use or unlimited use code though! FALLFIVE will get you $5 off. This box is said to include $170 worth of products. It is due to start shipping October 9th.
http://amokmagazine.files.wordpress.com/2013/10/fff-vip-fall-box.jpg?w=640
Photo Credit: Ok Magazine

Here are the spoilers for the Fall FabFitFun box!

Spoiler 1: Canary Scarf by Gorjana and Griffin (Valued at $57)
Canary Scarf
Photo Credit: Gorjana and Griffin

Spoiler 2: Bliss Triple Oxygen Instant Energizing Cleansing Foam- Valued at $28 FFF sent out a message saying that this item was missing from some of the boxes that were sent out, but it will be sent out to everyone.
Photo Credit: Bliss

Spoiler 3:Surface Trinity Protein Cream
Photo Credit: Surface

Spoiler 4: Workout DVD From Barre3 (Ballet Boot Camp shown. Variations are being sent out, including Standing Slim.)
http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0189/0792/products/BARRE3_DVD_MOCKUP_bootcamp30_grande.jpg?549
Photo Credit: Barre3

Spoiler 5: Eyeshadow Palette from Starlooks (Looks like St. Tropez in the pic. Variations are being sent out, including Ibiza.)
5 Shade Shadow Palette
Photo Credit: Starlooks
If it is the St. Tropez Palette, I happen to own it.  Here is a pic

Spoiler 6: Chia Bar 
Spoiler 7: Orville Redenbacher Gourmet Naturals Microwave Popcorn.  The box pictured looks like Classic Butter and Sea Salt.
Spoiler 8:  Spa Ritual Nail Polish, assorted colors being sent including Illume. *Thank you Sara M. for your eagle eye!
Spoiler 9: Mini Game Packs including Awkward Family Photos Game
Spoiler 10: Drinkwel Capsules. (For hangovers. Not really an issue for me ;-)
Spoiler 11: Brighten Up Card and Alert Sticker from Bright Pink to promote awareness about breast cancer.

Enter my Feeling Grateful Giveaway here!
Close this window
Photo Credit: NYX

And please follow Spoiled Boxes because it would make me smile :-)

10 comments:

  1. You missed the pink nail polish sitting right behind the eye-shadow palette!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem! Thank YOU for the spoiler! =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are MOST welcome! I just updated it, and included my own personal pic of the St.Tropez Palette.

      Delete
    2. Yay! Looks GREAT! I am really excited for this box! I just wish they had shipped things out in time (mine was supposed to ship the 9th). =) Still a great box though! I can be patient- ha!

      Delete
    3. LOL! I am not really patient by nature but sub boxes have taught me to have some. I try to keep calm until it is a day away or out for delivery (than I get all kinds of giddy!) I have also stopped obsessively checking my tracking, not that I have gotten mine from FFF yet ;-)

      Delete
  3. Thanks so much for the spoiler alert! I saw the picture but had no clue what all that stuff was! Now I can't wait for it to come!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Disappointed, I'll be canceling after this box. :/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Found you on MUT. Glad I did!! I can't wait to get my box, hopefully it'll get here the first week of Nov WITH the bliss included :)

    also followed you on blogluvin!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad you did too! You are going to LOVE the box! I know I am :-)

      Delete