Thursday, October 24, 2013

Starlooks Starbox October 2013 Spoilers *UPDATED!

Amazing spoiler updates! See Below!
Found this video this afternoon...




The looksbook is up! The theme is "Alice." So I am guessing some Alice in Wonderland goodness. Starlooks says we will be getting a product we have not seen in a while, and I am guessing blush.  Let me know if you guys have any guesses based on the pics.

Eep! We have spoilers! I am crazy excited for this box!  I already have the Gem in Mirage and it is AWESOME!
1.Tendergloss in Puzzy

Tendergloss 
 2.Gem Pencil in Mirage

Gem Eye Pencil 
 3.Three Shadow Blush Palette in 3B1
3 Shade Blush Compact
Plus, we now know that December's box will include a 15 Shadow PRO Eyeshadow Palette! (No idea which one).
15 Shade Shadow Palette
  Woo-Hoo!









Photo Credits: Starlooks all of the pics above except the last one which is from Benefit



Enter my Feeling Grateful Giveaway here!
Close this window
Photo Credit: NYX
And please follow Spoiled Boxes because it would make me smile :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment