Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Enabler Alert: Urban Decay Blowout Sale Starts Tuesday 7/30 at 8am Pacific on Hautelook Updated :-)


Photo Credit: Hautelook




Urban Decay Blowout Sale starts Tuesday 7/30 at 8am Pacific on Hautelook! I love Urban Decay (especially their eyeshadows and eyeliners) so I will definitely be checking it out to see what is going to be offered.  If you do not own any of their little palettes, this may be a way to pick one up inexpensively.  I was able to get the Mariposa palette last time they were on Hautelook for a steal (under $15). It is always worth a peek because their Hautelook sales are usually really good.

**And I got:

  1. Stardust Eyeshadow - Retrograde
  2. Stardust Eyeshadow - Griffith
  3. Lip Junkie - Perversion
  4. Stardust Eyeshadow - Moon Spoon
  5. Stardust Eyeshadow - Atmosphere
And please follow Spoiled Boxes because it would make me smile :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment