Monday, June 23, 2014

FabFitFun Summer Essentials VIP Box 2014 Spoilers and Codes!

New spoiler pic!

You can get $10 off a FabFitFun box using this code: 725482   I do not know if it is a single use or unlimited use code though! Use the code SpoiledBoxes5 for $5 off your first box if the first code does $10  work (and let me know if you have issues with any of the codes so I can update this ;-). This code may work for 25% off towards a one year subscription: MSA1C0D942 
PLUM10 may work for $10 off this box as well.

Here are the spoilers for the Summer FabFitFun box!

Spoiler 1: Sonya Dakar Flash Facial

Image Credit: Fab Fit Fun

Spoiler 2:Mini Clutch from Thursday Friday (No idea about which one).
Image Credit: Thurday Friday

Spoiler 3: Purlisse SPF 30 Daily Essential Moisturizer
Spoiler 4: Kisstixx Lip Balm
Spoiler 5: Unknown at the moment

And please follow Spoiled Boxes because it would make me smile :-)
More spoilers as I learn them!

1 comment: