Thursday, June 12, 2014

Randomnosity: The June 12, 2014 Edition

Here we go!
  • HELP! If any of you have any tips for dealing with inflammation due to seasonal allergies I REALLY would like to know them!!!!  I take Zyrtec (Cetirizine) year round but during peak periods my energy levels really drop due to the inflammation.  A doctor once said the experience is akin to getting drowsy after a sunburn. Still, I had being tired during the time of year when I want to play outside the most.  Please help if you know anything at all!
  • ZYRTEC® Tablets
    Image Credit: Zyrtec
  • I am pretty highly skilled at losing those little items that I actually need.  SO, I sucked it up and bought this gadget from Amazon: Click 'N Dig! Key Finder. As luck would have it, I have yet to lose anything since I bought it. (Sooo...maybe it is working already? HA!) Still, I have tested it and it looks like it could keep me from those frantic searches in the future.  The only downside is that the "flat" ones are still a little bulky to attach to your phone but I did anyways because I am really tired of digging through my couch to find the stupid thing. ;-)
  • Click 'N Dig! Key Finder. 4 Receivers. Wireless RF Item Locator Remote, Wallet, Keyfinder. (Free Extra Batteries) New Model: E4
    Image Credit: Click n Dig
  • I have started using Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Dim Light as my finishing powder and I am really enjoying the finish it provides, especially given the season.
  • Lighting Powder
    Image Credit: Hourglass
  • Back in February I bought my sister's signature scent, Happy by Clinique.  It is just so fresh and light and clean.  This week I got Harvey Prince's Hello from Birchbox and I am starting to enjoy that one as well...
  • Clinique Happy Perfume Spray
    Image Credit: Clinique
  • I have really been enjoying the Sacha Juan Ocean Mist I got in the POPSUGAR Must Have Summer Special Edition Box.  It gives my hair a flattering, beachy texture without making it crunchy or weighing it down.
  • http://demandware.edgesuite.net/sits_pod16/dw/image/v2/AAHU_PRD/on/demandware.static/Sites-spacenkus-Site/Sites-spacenkmastercatalog/en_US/v1402588234432/products/SACHAJUAN/US300024013_SACHAJUAN.jpg?sw=344&sh=344&ox=0&oy=0&oimg=http%3A%2F%2Fdemandware.edgesuite.net%2Fsits_pod16%2Fdw%2Fimage%2Fv2%2FAAHU_PRD%2Fon%2Fdemandware.static%2FSites-spacenkus-Site%2FSites-spacenkmastercatalog%2Fen_US%2Fv1402588234432%2Fbadges%2FUKUS.png%3Fsw%3D344%26sh%3D344&sfrm=jpg
    Image Credit: sachajuan
  • Brace yourselves.  This week I visited a Bath and Body Works for the very first time. I know. It is weird that I had not been there before, but there you have it. Among other things, I bought a glow in the dark Pocketbac holder because....it glows in the dark.  And you know, I can't tell you how many times I have wished my hand sanitizer was luminiscent in the dark.  But apparently, I am nine years old at heart so I neeeeeded it. ;-)
  • Image Credit: Bath and Body Works
  • I have bought a few of the NYX Macaron Lippies and I am having a lot of fun straight up playing with them. My boyfriend however is not a fan ;-) I have five and they make me feel like I am about....five. ;-)
  • http://nyxcdnlive.taylorpond.com/images/Product/medium/255.jpg?389
    Image Credit: NYX
  • I recently learned how to make my own sushi so I am pretty much making sushi every single day now.  I also ordered some Kracie Happy Kitchen Popin Cookin kits (intended for kids, but whatever) and they are silly fun.
  • Image Credit: Kracie
  • I changed the layout of the comments section for a bit because that format did a better job of blocking spammers but it was also not as user friendly for you all to share your tidbits. Sooo...I ditched it because I missed hearing from you all. ;-)
And that is all for this edition! Please feel free to share your adventures in randomness!

And please follow Spoiled Boxes because it would make me smile :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment