Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Christmas "Morning" Jolliness

Merrrrrrrrrrrry Christmas Sweet Peeps!

It is almost 2am my time, and I just tried to convince my boyfriend that it IS in fact Christmas morning, so Christmas could get cracking already!  I was unsuccessful at getting Mr. GrinchyPants (a title not entirely deserved) on board, so I am in my living room sporting my jammies and Santa hat, writing this post. My dogs were on board with my version of Christmas morning (possibly because they thought snacks could be involved) and were duly rewarded for their Christmas spirit. So, as I crunch on some Christmas candy from yesterday's haul (let's call it pre-breakfast), I am thinking of you all, dear readers of my happy, silly, often downright jolly little blog.

Thank you for what you share with me everyday.  Thank you for popping in, sharing my giddiness for the light and fluffy things that make the world ever so slightly more sparkly year-round.

Just...thank you.

My little blog is a very happy little space in my life, and it is only made happier knowing that you all share in it with me.

Wishing you much love and light and laughter and joy,


~Kitten

p.s.-Know that this message is indeed for you, whether you celebrate Christmas or not.  I am grateful for each of you, and the abundance you share ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment