Friday, January 24, 2014

Glossybox January 2014 (SPOILERS!)

Got my box!

Image Credit: Glossybox
*Update: Due to weather delays, Glossybox says they will not be shipping until the 21st of this month.

Glossybox for January 2014 MAY include the following brands, I am not even rating this at spoiler level yet: Essie Nail Polish, ILLAMASQUA, Le Metier de Beaute, Jo Mousselli Extreme Lashes.  We will see how these pan out.
http://www.beautyblender.net/images/image-sponge.jpg
Photo Credit: Beauty Blender

Spoiler 1: Beauty Blender and Beauty Blender Cleanser
Skin Savior Having a cold, dry winter? Soothe and fortify your skin with the Vichy Aqualia Thermal Rich Cream, included in every box. ($9 value) >> Order Now
Image Credit: Glossybox

Spoiler 2: Vichy Aqualia Moisturizer
Spoiler 3: Toni and Guy Sea Salt Spray (I am not personally that excited for this one.)
Spoiler 4: Bellapierre Mineral Blush
Spoiler 5: Balance Me Body Wash

*Hey Sweet Peeps- Feel free to post when there are sneak peeks you want me to weigh in on or if you have any guesses.  I try to be quick on the draw, but I hate thinking I might be missing out.


And please follow Spoiled Boxes because it would make me smile :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment