Monday, January 13, 2014

Ageless Derma Stem Cell and Peptide Anti Wrinkle Cream Review



Ageless Derma's description of the product:

Ageless Derma Stem Cell and Peptide Anti Wrinkle Cream incorporates an apple stem cell extract called PhytoCellTec that has demonstrated 100% effectiveness in measurably reducing facial wrinkles.

Even celebrities, who have access to any skincare product they wish, depend upon PhytoCellTec to maintain their luminous complexions. According to Vogue magazine, film stars such as Julianne Moore, Gwyneth Paltrow and Helen Mirren all enjoy the dazzling results of using the apple stem cell extract. They, along with Jennifer Lopez and Michelle Obama, have the glowing, captivating allure that we all desire.
 

My take on it:

I have used A LOT of anti-wrinkle creams of varying costs and effectiveness. Since I had had such a positive experience testing Ageless Derma's concealer in the fall, I was more than happy to give theirs a whirl.

The packaging for the wrinkle cream is identical to their brightener's, so I have the same things to say about it.  The packaging is sleek and sophisticated looking, and I was happy when I popped off the cap because it has one of those new disk dispensers.  If you have not had experience with one yet, you push down on the top of the container, and just a little bit of product is dispensed by way of an airless pump in the center of the disk. Besides being cool looking and sort of fun to play with, this kind of packaging does not waste product. 

The cream has a smooth yet slightly sticky consistency,more like a moisturizer than anything else. It is white but blends into the skin clear and has a very faint lemony-floral odor that disappears after you apply it.

I used the product most days over a period of about three weeks.  I skipped a few days because I experienced some irritation after using it multiple days in a row. If I skipped a couple of days, and went back to it, I was fine. I should say that I do not have particularly sensitive skin, and have not had any irritation from similar products in my experience.  That said, it is not something that would keep me from using it.

The product had a plumping effect on my skin and definitely reduced the appearance of wrinkles. That said, compared to other products in this category that I have tried, it's performance was better than average, but not at the top tier. A one ounce container costs about $65 dollars.  Again, I could see one container lasting you a very long time, since you do not need to use much. Is it worth that selling price? Not to me. I really had higher hopes for this product because of its selling price, and because of my experience with Ageless Derma's concealer, which had really impressed me. I am convinced that it reduces the appearance of wrinkles, but I have tried similar products that were less expensive and as effective. If the cream were at the $30 - $35 price point, I would consider it.

I hope you all find this review to be helpful.  Please feel free to share your experience with anti-wrinkle creams in the comments. :-)

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment